Flexible and affordable finance options
We specialise in offering finance deals that are both flexible and affordable to suit all budgets on your next vehicle.
Our current list of finance providers are: Black Horse who trade as International Motors Finance, and Motonovo.
At Livery Dole we work closely with a number of specialist finance providers to give you the best possible rates for your budget.
For more information and to start the process of applying for finance for a car then please fill in the finance form on the link below.
A member of our team will then get back to you as soon as possible. Feel free to search through our stock and choose your new vehicle.Apply online with our application form
What is Hire Purchase?
With Hire Purchase (HP) you can spread the cost of a car with fixed regular monthly repayments, after which you own it outright
How it works
- You'll agree an initial deposit, your agreement term and your monthly repayments with the dealer.
- Your deposit is taken from the price of the car.
- You'll then pay the remaining balance plus interest in equal monthly repayments over the agreed term.
- The finance provider buys the car on your behalf and owns the vehicle for the duration of the finance agreement.
- After you've made all the repayments including any interest, you will become the owner of the vehicle
What is Personal Contract Purchase?
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) can help you buy your dream car with lower monthly repayments than a Hire Purchase (HP) product as a large proportion of the amount you repay is deferred into an optional final repayment. You'll pay more interest on a PCP agreement than a HP agreement for the same loan amount, term and APR* as your balance reduces more slowly due to the optional final repayment.
How it works
- Agree an initial deposit and term with the dealer and decide how many miles you'll travel each year.
- The dealer will then work out the monthly repayment and the optional final repayment amount, based on the anticipated value of the vehicle at the end of the agreement.
- At the end of the agreement, you can part exchange the vehicle, return the vehicle (return conditions apply) or pay the optional final repayment and own the vehicle.
- Black Horse buys the car on your behalf and owns it for the duration of the finance agreement.
- After you've made all the repayments including the optional final repayment and any interest, you will become the owner of the vehicle.
- Annual percentage rate of charge - the is the total cost expressed as an annual percent of the total amount of credit. *The APR is there to help you compare different offers
What is Contract Hire?
Contract Hire (PCH) or Business Contract Hire (BCH) are available on all our new vehicles. Pick your initial rental in advance (subject to underwriting), yearly mileage and we will calculate your regular rentals. You can also choose from the reassurance of various optional service, maintenance and repair packages alongside too. As the vehicle is returned at the end of the term, you will have no disposal worries.
How it works
- Pick your vehicle
- Flexible initial rentals
- Pick payments that suit your budget
- Hassle free at the end of the contract, simply hand the vehicle back and start again. Subject to vehicle condition and mileage.
- Agreed annual mileage. If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals. If you exceed the agreed annual mileage, excess mileage charges will apply.
- You can change your contract duration and mileage (except during the first or last 6 months of the contract). Your monthly rental will be amended accordingly.
- Terms spread over 2 - 5 years
General Terms and Conditions.
Please note you will not own the vehicle outright until all payments are made. If you default on your finance payments, then the vehicle may be repossessed by the finance provider. You must be 18 years or older to apply for finance. Finance is not guaranteed, and any finance application is subject to a credit check and individual circumstances. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us. The finance provider will have their own Terms and Conditions, please contact them directly for further information.
Motachase Limited is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Motachase Limited to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only
We can introduce you to a selected panel of lenders, which includes International Motors Finance. An introduction to a lender does not amount to independent financial advice and we act as their agent for this introduction. Our approach is to introduce you first to International Motors Finance, who are usually able to offer the best available package for you, taking into account both interest rates and other contributions. If they are unable to make you an offer of finance, we then seek to introduce you to whichever of the other lenders on our panel is able to be make the next best offer of finance for you. Our aim is to secure the best deal you are eligible for from our panel of lenders. Lenders may pay a fixed commission to us for introducing you to them, calculated by reference to the vehicle model or amount you borrow. Different lenders may pay different commissions for such introductions, and International Motors Finance also provide preferential rates to us for the funding of our vehicle stock and also provide financial support for our training and marketing. But any such amounts they and other lenders pay us will not affect the amounts you pay under your finance agreement, all of which are set by the lender concerned. If you ask us what the amount of commission is, we will tell you in good time before the Finance agreement is executed. All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over. Guarantees may be required.