Helping to fund your next vehicle with Vehicle Finance
Flexible and affordable finance options
We specialise in offering finance deals that are both flexible and affordable to suit all budgets on your next vehicle. Our current list of finance providers are: Black Horse who trade as International Motors Finance, and Motonovo.
At Livery Dole we work closely with a number of specialist finance providers to give you the best possible rates for your budget. For more information and to start the process of applying for finance for a car then please fill in the finance form on the link below. A member of our team will then get back to you as soon as possible. Feel free to search through our stock and choose your new vehicle.
What is Hire Purchase?
With Hire Purchase (HP) you can spread the cost of a car with fixed regular monthly repayments, after which you own it outright
How it works
- You'll agree an initial deposit, your agreement term and your monthly repayments with the dealer.
- Your deposit is taken from the price of the car.
- You'll then pay the remaining balance plus interest in equal monthly repayments over the agreed term.
- The finance provider buys the car on your behalf and owns the vehicle for the duration of the finance agreement.
- After you've made all the repayments including any interest, you will become the owner of the vehicle
What is Personal Contract Purchase?
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) can help you buy your dream car with lower monthly repayments than a Hire Purchase (HP) product as a large proportion of the amount you repay is deferred into an optional final repayment. You'll pay more interest on a PCP agreement than a HP agreement for the same loan amount, term and APR* as your balance reduces more slowly due to the optional final repayment.
How it works
- Agree an initial deposit and term with the dealer and decide how many miles you'll travel each year.
- The dealer will then work out the monthly repayment and the optional final repayment amount, based on the anticipated value of the vehicle at the end of the agreement.
- At the end of the agreement, you can part exchange the vehicle, return the vehicle (return conditions apply) or pay the optional final repayment and own the vehicle.
- Black Horse buys the car on your behalf and owns it for the duration of the finance agreement.
- After you've made all the repayments including the optional final repayment and any interest, you will become the owner of the vehicle.
- Annual percentage rate of charge - the is the total cost expressed as an annual percent of the total amount of credit. *The APR is there to help you compare different offers
What is Contract Hire?
Contract Hire (PCH) or Business Contract Hire (BCH) are available on all our new vehicles. Pick your initial rental in advance (subject to underwriting), yearly mileage and we will calculate your regular rentals. You can also choose from the reassurance of various optional service, maintenance and repair packages alongside too. As the vehicle is returned at the end of the term, you will have no disposal worries.
How it works
- Pick your vehicle
- Flexible initial rentals
- Pick payments that suit your budget
- Hassle free at the end of the contract, simply hand the vehicle back and start again. Subject to vehicle condition and mileage.
- Agreed annual mileage. If you drive less than the agreed annual mileage this will not alter the monthly rentals. If you exceed the agreed annual mileage, excess mileage charges will apply.
- You can change your contract duration and mileage (except during the first or last 6 months of the contract). Your monthly rental will be amended accordingly.
- Terms spread over 2 - 5 years